Our main purpose in Sanur was diving with Manta Rays. Which was amazing! We had a couple of nights here and we stayed at Abyan Guest House, lovely rooms, a five-minute walk into Sanur. The rooms were 308,000 Rp a night. The hosts were lovely and happy to help! The town itself is lovely, has some great placed to eat and perfect if you want the beach in Bali but not up for the crowds in Seminyak or Kuta.
Our 5 top places to eat in Sanur
- The Glasshouse – Amazing food and cocktails! It was delicious
- Gecko Coffee Shop – Amazing breakfast and coffee! Try one of their granola bowls!
- The Three Monkeys – Lovely food, give the duck spring rolls a try!
- Massimo – Amazing Italian food with a large selection of wine!
- Square One – Instagram worthy food, a great place to grab something to eat.
Our top thing to do in Sanur
We can’t list five for Sanur as you mainly go here for diving with Manta’s although you can access everything you can from Seminyak, Kuta and from Sanur too. It’s a great place to stay if you want somewhere more quiet and relaxing but still close to everything! We went diving with ‘Bali Aqua’ they were professional and great fun to be with. We got to see some amazing creatures including the manta rays which were awesome!
Our tips for Sanur
- Go diving – There’s such great aquatic life in Sanur, it would be a shame to miss it!
- Stay in a homestay or villa – There are some beautiful properties for great prices.